a gathering place for the words, images and momentos of the world of adventures i've adventured, the stories i've wandered through. curriculum bella vita...a resume, of sorts, of the good life.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

second half stats

After I canceled on Andrew this morning -- it's not so much that it was cold, but the wind brought the conditions to an unplayable level -- i figure the year's tennis season is over...and the calculations proved tremendous growth in the second-half of the summer since i crunched the numbers last!

Playing only after the calendar hit November means the numbers average to almost three matches a month through October. Of 14 matches, I won two, MY FIRST VICTORIES EVER!!

I still lost 25 of 30 sets, but that happens. More importantly, my game total surged. In the second half of the summer, I won 37.3% of the games i played - a pretty sizable jump over the spring's 30%. Must be I was inspired by Nalbandian...

The growth, and the rivarly, to continue in Hyderabad!

No comments: