a gathering place for the words, images and momentos of the world of adventures i've adventured, the stories i've wandered through. curriculum bella vita...a resume, of sorts, of the good life.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One Cassette Tape at a Time

Katie liked my christmas card. A lot.

If you didn't get one, it's only a matter that you're further down the list. Luckily, though, yours will come from India! Or, of you'd like to beat me to the punch and ensure that you're headed to the top of my list, put normal U.S. postage on a envelope or package and mail to: J.R.J. six-two-three-zero Hyderabad Place, Dulles, VA 20189-6230. Diplomatic pouch takes care of it from there.

Expected arrival in Hyderabad: Friday, January 7th, 2011.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Wait...I didn't realize you were having others learn Polish? I guess it's a good idea to have back-ups. I forgot to thank you for my set of tapes and your always appreciated Christmas card. I've got a message in a bottle with your name on it.

Chipmunk-19 said...

you'll be in the heart of India...